Choose Your Membership
Do you have a question? Check our Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which Awarding bodies are recognised and which courses qualify for membership?
2. What if my course/ qualification is not listed?
Graduates from unknown training programmes (national or international) must meet the IMTA minimum standards and provide supporting documents sourced from the college (Modula descriptors and SLO’s). Additional documents needed from international courses may be requested. It is the applicant’s responsibility to provide all relevant documentation.
3. What if the course I did was not in Ireland?
If the Qualification is obtained outside of Ireland a Comparability Statement from NARIC is needed showing where the course aligns to the Irish NFQ.
4. I am already a member of another professional association, does that automatically mean I can become a member?
Proof of membership of another professional bodies or state licence where such licences exist is also needed but does not guarantee automatic membership of the IMTA
5. I did a correspondence course online without any Hands on experience, does this qualify me to become a member?
Qualifications gained as a result of correspondence courses will not be deemed as adequate for membership approval.
6. Continuous Professional Development requirements.
Exempt for 2022.
Get in touch with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org